Blenders are a standard kitchen tool that people use to blend and mix ingredients. They are often used for making sauces, smoothies, soups, and many other things. In India, hand blenders are hugely popular because you can store them in less space than their counterparts.
Hand blenders are known as one of the best kitchen appliances that you can have in your home. They help to make cooking and baking more accessible, and they also save a lot of time. There are many different hand blenders available in the market, but some people find it challenging to choose from so many options. This article will discuss seven hand blenders in India that we think you should consider buying – these models offer great value for money while still providing excellent quality!
After an in-depth review of the top 7 hand blenders, Our expert says that the best hand blenders in India that fulfill most of the vital parameters is Inalsa Robot Inox 1000. As compared to other hand blenders, this one will provide the blending easily and fast. You get several attachments with the blenders such as multipurpose jar, whisking attachment, detachable SS stem, etc. It comes with a warranty period of 2 years with a 4.4 rating out of 5 as per the user’s review.
Our Top Choices
Inalsa Robot Inox 1000
Boss Hand Blender
Philips Daily Collection
List of top hand blenders available in India
Are you searching for the best hand blenders in India for the current year? The list of 7 products is here for you. You can quickly look at its features and find the suitable one according to your necessity. We will also provide the list of pros and cons for each product on the list.
It will include all types of varieties right from the Top quality with performance to the one which can serve the economic point of view. The review is unbiased and is deduced from the experiences of the actual buyers. Our experts also present a buyer’s Guide, which includes the parameters. Based on it, you will be able to choose the particular hand blender that perfectly suits your needs.
|Product||Material||Power consumption (wattage)||Weight|
|Inalsa Robot Inox 1000||Stainless Steel||1000 watt||1400 gm|
|Boss E111 Portable Hand Blender||Steel||125 watt||800 gm|
|Philips Daily Collection HL1655||Steel||250 watt||1139 grams|
|Bajaj 410535 Hand Blender||Stainless Steel||300 watts||180 grams|
|KENT Hand Blender||Plastic||150 watts||800 grams|
|BOSS Hand Blender||Stainless Steel||180 watts||1.3 kg|
|Bajaj HM 01||Stainless Steel||250 watts||1.9kg|
Inalsa Robot Inox 1000
The Inalsa Robot Inox 1000, 1000 Watt Hand Blender with 600 ml is a hand blender with a powerful motor to help you blend anything in your kitchen. You get it with three blades and two discs for chopping vegetables like onions and carrots. There are six preset options on the speed button that can be used for making soups or sauces.
The product also includes an 800ml food-grade jar made of stainless steel and non-skid rubber feet on its base, so there’s no danger of slipping from its Grip while mixing ingredients at high speeds. This best selling electric appliance by Kailash Motors does not require any tools to assemble and has a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects delivered by Amazon India
Warranty Period – 2 years
- Inalsa Robot Inox 1000 is a 1200 watt blender with the capacity of 600 ml jar.
- The best feature that sets this hand blender apart from others in its category is the ultra-power motor, which operates at 1750 pm.
- This high torque motor enables it to blend all types of ingredients thoroughly and quickly without leaving any lumps or pieces behind. It’s perfect for grinding coffee beans as well!
- Another unique quality about this product is that if you set your desired speed on dial one, then turn off the switch (dial two),
- It will keep spinning until you manually stop it by turning on the switch again – meaning no more burnt-out motors after just five minutes of use like most other blenders would have!
- The safety switch was difficult to reach when blending; the blades were not sharp enough (although this might be just with our particular unit);
- The space between the blade’s curve on one side versus another leads to uneven chopping or blend results.
- This is a more expensive hand blender than most other models.
Boss E111 Portable Hand Blender
Boss E111 Portable Hand Blender, 125-Watt, Grey features a compact body and detachable beaker. The power of the blender can vary from 15000 to 25000 rpm, which is adjustable by turning the function knob on top.
The Boss will deliver smoothies with an icy consistency in just seconds due to its powerful blades that chop ice into small pieces without pulverizing it. Also it has a non-slip base for stability, and there are no loose parts or accessories because everything fits snuggly inside the jar while still being easy enough to remove when needed.
Warranty Period – 1 year
- The boss hand blender is small in size and quite portable. You can easily carry it wherever you like.
- The ergonomic design of the blender will make you comfortable to hold, and you will feel comfortable while operating.
- The device comes with a powerful motor. As a result, you can blend the fruits and vegetables and create a smoothie just in a couple of minutes.
- The durability of the device is another advantage that you will enjoy by using the Boss hand blender.
- The power cord of the product is not detachable, so the hand blender can’t be used without an outlet
- There are no safety features on these blenders, and they don’t come with any attachments or beaters.
Philips Daily Collection HL1655
Features a 250-watt motor that can blend with ease to make life easier—equipped with stainless steel blades for effortless blending and mixing of ingredients.
It comes in an easy-grip handle, which is great for people who have limited mobility or problems gripping things tightly because its ergonomic design makes holding the device comfortable in your hands.
The soft-touch rubber coverings also help keep the hand blender secure without worrying about slippage due to the wetness from preparing food items, etcetera. This product comes in white color only and features a detachable power cord, so you’ll never lose any cables again!
Warranty Period – 2 years
- It has a motor speed of up to 12000 rpm, making it very efficient in chopping and mixing food items like ice for the best smoothies.
- You can use it with three blending jars: one large jar, one medium-sized jar, and a small-sized jar. The fact makes it really convenient when you want your juice or fruit shake to be on the go as well.
- The product also features blades made out of titanium oxide material that doesn’t trust easily and ensures longevity while maintaining its sharpness over time. In addition, this feature means there’s less work involved.
- It also has no pulse switch, making it difficult when blending something like eggs or peas.
- The blades are not that sharp, and you’ll have problems with chopping your ingredients finely enough without getting them stuck in between the blade’s teeth.
Bajaj 410535 Hand Blender
The Bajaj hand blender has a 300W power motor, and the shaft is foldable to store it easily. It also features an anti-splash cap (which means you don’t have to worry about cleaning up your kitchen after blending!).
For those looking for pasta attachments, this hand blender does not come with them. But there are other models by Bajaj that do feature pasta attachments if they’re important to you! The best thing about this model is its price: at just Rs1150, it’s one of the most affordable options on our list.
Warranty Period – 1 year
- The fixed multipurpose blade of the blender helps the user to maneuver easily.
- The product comes with an ABS blender stem. As a result, the user can easily clean it without any difficulty
- Unlike the other blenders, this has an easy clean locking system. As a result, you can clock the device in one click
- Since it is ISI-approved, people can easily trust it due to its reliability.
- The product is not dishwasher safe
- The hand blender comes with only one button, as a result the user gets confused on how to press it for a specified operation.
KENT Hand Blender
The Kent hand blender comes with 150 W power, which is perfect for mixing the ingredients in a pot or bowl. The blades of this hand blender have nylon coating and are dishwasher safe. It has multiple speed settings to choose from depending on your requirement.
There is an easy-grip handle that provides comfort during usage. Also, it ensures safety while you’re using it because you can hold the mixer without any trouble so as not to get burnt by the hot surface .The best blenders India review Comes with following pros and cons.
Warranty Period – 1 years
- Though the Kent hand blender comes with 150 watts of power, it remains compelling with its copper motor. As a result, it stays good for a long time.
- It comes with the feature of inbuilt overheating protection. As a result, it will automatically stop as soon as it starts overheating.
- You will get various attachments such as beaters, hooks, as a result, there will be ease in cooking.
- The KENT Hand Blender is not dishwasher safe
- It has a fixed speed of just 150W and does not have variable speeds
- Has no overload protection or thermal cutout to prevent overheating
BOSS Hand Blender
The Boss hand blender comes with a stainless steel blade and can blend anything. The 180-watt motor is powerful for both dry and wet ingredients. This means that it can make smoothies and crush ice or chop vegetables in no time at all. Thanks to its security-lock system, it’s easy to assemble as well, which eliminates leakage of food during the blending process.
Warranty Period – 2 years
- It has a 180W power which is enough to do the job and consume less electricity.
- Most people prefer the black color which the product possesses. Thus, it won’t appear to be dirty even after repeated use.
- This blender can be used for stirring, whisking or whipping ingredients.
- BOSS Hand Blender (Black) comes with a powerful motor and stainless steel blades that can mix foods like sauces, mayonnaise, and eggs without any hesitation.
- It’s very easy to clean the parts of this hand blender because it does not come into contact with food during use, so it’s safe for your family even if you have kids at home.
- It is not suitable for crushing ice
- Connecting the blender to the power supply is tricky which makes the user difficult to operate.
Bajaj HM 01
The best hand blender in India is made of high-quality, durable material. It has a 250-watt motor that can blend the toughest ingredients with ease and comes with many attachments (e.g., chopper, beaker).
This mixer is ergonomically designed for perfect Grip, which helps to avoid any slippage or accidents during the blending process. There are two-speed settings including slow and fast so you can always choose according to your need at any time.
It also includes batter attachment which allows you to prepare cake mixes quickly without fussing over how much oil, eggs etc. should go in it
This Bajaj HM 01 Hand Beater size fits anywhere thanks to its compact design while yet powerful enough capacity.
Warranty Period – 2 years
- The well-known brand of Bajaj introduces its hand blender featuring 250 watts. Thus, the power consumption and less
- Three-speed control features of the Bajaj hand blender provides you superior beating experience
- The design of the hand blender is quite stylish and can easily replicate the pattern of any expensive foreign brand.
- You can easily and quickly change the attachment of the hand blender with the eject button
- The hand blender is loud
- It does not have overload protection; if the motor speed overshoots, it can burn out.
What are the hand blenders best for?
The Hand blenders are versatile while making several types of mixtures and pastes such as scrambled eggs, whipped creams, cake batter, mayonnaise, etc. The best hand blender is easy to use because it has various speeds that range from spinning quickly for whipping up creams to slow stirring for soup making.
It also features easily accessible buttons on the handle, which you can press using your thumb while holding onto the other end with one hand. This allows for better control during cooking when both hands need to be free at the same time.
Hand blenders are very useful and handy kitchen appliances. They allow the user to blend liquids, pureed vegetables or fruits, and whip cream in a matter of minutes.
How to choose the best hand blenders
Choosing the best hand blenders in India isn’t as easy as it sounds. There are many factors to consider before you decide on which one is best for your kitchen needs. Which one will last through years of blending? Which one has enough power to blend more easily and quickly? And how much should I spend on what seems like an endless supply? How do we make this decision? The following tips can help you find the best blender that suits your budget and lifestyle:
Handle and Grip of the hand blender
To operate the hand blender, you must have a proper Grip in hand. The handle and Grip of the best hand blenders in India is made up to offer you maximum control.
The best blender for Indian markets should be easy to use, must have a powerful motor that can blend through any food ingredients with ease. The power source has to be compatible, too, so as not to hamper your kitchen space or create a mess around the place while operating.
Good grips on handles ensure that no matter what consistency you are blending, it will always remain steady and balanced within its container rather than move erratically and risk spilling out all over some models that come with a swivel-head design which makes work easier when handling tall containers like pots.
Always look for the lightweight model as this allows maneuverability making tasks simple such as
Corded Vs Cordless hand blender
The first type, and most popular amongst buyers, is the corded one. This model will require you to plug it into an outlet all day long, which can be difficult if you have limited space. The upside of this version is that there are no batteries.
Thus, any power outages won’t lead to your food being left uncooked or under mixed at any time, thanks to its direct access to electricity from the wall socket (and not just AA/AAA battery).
Another thing about these models as they don’t need as much storage room on your kitchen counter.
Power consumption/ wattage of hand blender
The power consumption of a hand blender should be at least 400 watts. However, some of the hand blenders consume more energy.
A 400-watt motor can provide enough torque and speed for most food preparations, such as blending solid foods, whipping cream, and making desserts like mousse. The next best thing would require something around 500 watts to function satisfactorily with these tasks.
It’s also worth mentioning that some hand blenders consume much less energy than others despite having very similar motors; usually, those models that possess an oversized gearbox designed specifically with lower friction materials to promote efficiency without compromising on performance.
The lower the power, the longer it will take to blend your ingredients and shake them up.
Designing of hand blender
When it comes to designing the hand blender, you must consider the compact models. This is because it will allow the blender to be a lot more useful for most people. You should also consider how powerful the motor of the hand blender is and if you want your design to have multiple speeds.
Some of the hand blenders have just one or two attachments. But, some products come with additional attachments for whisking, frothing, processing, etc. But, it is totally on your choice whether you will go for the products that come with different attachments or not.
You can find many different features on your best hand blenders that are available. Some common ones include one-touch buttons and safety locks which make them easier to use than ever before, while other models come with dough hooks and whisk attachments that make cooking much easier overall.
These days there are even models designed for specific things like making ice cream or soups, where others offer various speed settings, so it’s up to you what you’re looking for. According to our experts, Inalsa Robot Inox 1000 is the best among the Top 7 in the list. It is highly recommended on the basis of the performance and budget.