A man’s grooming routine is incomplete without a good beard trimmer. Whether you are looking to trim your stubble or create a new style, there are plenty of options available in the market today for men who want to look their best. This article will review 7 of the top-rated models that you can find on Amazon India and help make an informed decision about buying one for yourself.
India is a land of diversified people and has many brands for men’s grooming. There are numerous varieties in the market when it comes to trimmers for men. But we recommend only few brands and products to buy, as they have been tried and tested by our experts.
Our experts went through repeated research with data and facts along with the survey among the people who already bought the Trimmers for men in India. They found the Philips QP2525 men, strimmer, as one of the best in the market. The unique OneBlade feature is well appreciated by most users. They are happy to create different styles and look trendy with the trimmer. Also, the trimmer will keep your skin soft and supple after using it.
Our Top Choices
3 trimming combos
6 in 1 beard trimmer
The best trimmer for men 2021
Are you searching for the best hand blenders in India for the current year? The list of 7 products is here for you. You can quickly look at its features and find the suitable one according to your necessity. We will also provide the list of pros and cons for each product on the list.
It will include all types of varieties right from the Top quality with performance to the one which can serve the economic point of view. The review is unbiased and is deduced from the experiences of the actual buyers. Our experts also present a buyer’s Guide, which includes the parameters. Based on it, you will be able to choose the particular hand blender that perfectly suits your needs.
|Philips QP2525||3 trimming combos||0.24 grams||45 minutes after 8 hours charging|
|Braun All-in-one Trimme||6 in 1 beard trimmer||150 grams||50 min after 10 hours of charging|
|SYSKA HT3333K||10 settings||159 grams||60 minutes after 1 charge|
|Philips Norelco Beard trimmer||4 snap on combos||159 grams||50 – 60 mins (approx)|
|Mi Waterproof Beard Trimmer||40 length settings||214 grams||Upto 90 minutes|
|Wahl Professional 08841-724||4 adjustable combos||250 grams||75 minutes|
|Ustraa Chrome Beard Trimmer||5 adjustable combos||490 grams||90-120 minutes|
Philips QP2525/00 Cordless OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer and Shaver with three trimming combs. It was designed to meet the requirements of a man who needs a close shave but does not want to deal with all those razor cuts.
The trimmer is lightweight, ergonomic, and easy to use so it becomes an integral part of one’s grooming routine. It features blades that are fully skin-hugging for smooth shaving without any nicks or cuts at even the most difficult spots, such as under the neck and jawline.
This shaver also boasts cordless convenience, thanks to its lithium-Ion battery that gives you 45 minutes of use after only an hour’s charge! Furthermore, this shaver comes in a lime green color so there is a great demand in the market.
Warranty Period – 2 years
- The product comes with a unique style; as a result, you can do any type of experiments with trimming and shaving
- It is quite durable as you can expect each blade to last for more than four months
- Men’s trimmer from Philips comes with a water resistance feature, and you can use it in both wet and dry form
- The dual-sided blade provides proportionate trimming and shaving
- The trimmer head is delicate. Thus, repeated use may make it feeble
- Trimmer consumes more than average time while charging.
Braun All-in-one Trimmer
The MGK3220 is a sturdy and reliable hair clipper. It has six different attachments for trimming beard, nose & ear hair, and the head, body, or face. There are two detachable guards to adjust length settings from 0-11mm, which can be used in all areas of your body with ease.
This trimmer also offers precision cutting that will never pull on any hairs while it’s being trimmed. The blades have been made using titanium coating technology, so they’ll cut through any type of thick beard without having to make many passes over the area – even if you’re not careful! You’ll also find an LED display screen that shows battery level status at a glance, plus there’s no need for oiling.
- As compared to the previous generation of the Braun trimmer, this will provide better cutting performance.
- You will get lifetime sharp blades with the product.
- The user gets six attachments with the trimmer. As a result, you can get several types of design in your cut.
- It is also travel-friendly and portable.
- Some consumer complain about the speed of the trimmer being slow
- There might be a jerk sometimes while you use it for trimming.
The SYSKA HT3333K features a stainless steel blade that is designed to cut hair with precision. This product has 60 minutes of working time which can be convenient for travel and provides you the ability to groom on the go.
You have access to ten different length settings, from 0.03mm up to 25mm, so this trimmer will work for most men’s needs in terms of trim lengths.The trimmer has an ergonomic design for comfortable use, though not as sleek-looking as some of its competitors on our list. It also features a traveling bag to store your device when you’re out in public and need to groom quickly or discreetly (though really any man should be able to do that without tools)
Warranty Period – 2 years
- The blade is removable and washable, so it can be easily cleaned.
- The device comes with a ten lock-in length setting along with 0.5mm precision.
- Also, the trimmer is light in weight, making it easy to carry while the user starts traveling.
- The ergonomic; design allows trimming in different angles.
- It comes with hi-tech variation as a result, the self-sharpening feature is an added advantage.
- A downside with this product is that it only comes with one attachment.
- The comb size: number 0.03mm while others have single attachments up to number 25mm like the Wahl Groomer Pro Complete Kit.
Philips Norelco Beard trimmer
The Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7000 (BT7215/49) is a cordless vacuum beard and mustache trimmer with 20 built-in length settings that look great on you at all times.
The blades are self-sharpening so they always look good, and the superior cutting of hair into lengths from 0 mm up to 25mm long. It has sliders that slide across each other, so it’s easy to get your desired length quickly without any fuss or waste anytime, anywhere!
You can now shave off unwanted hairs around your face using this fantastic machine that removes even the shortest stubble gently and painlessly while keeping skin irritation.
- The inbuilt vacuum system captures hairs and cut them away for a smooth, clean finish.
- 20 length settings from 0.25mm to 13mm with an accuracy of +/-0.05mm
- Wet & Dry features shave in or out the shower. You can easily rinse under water for quick cleanup.
- The power suction technology that comes with an integrated vacuum system will make the process quick and easy.
- It doesn’t work on Indian Voltage. You must buy the Type C to Type A plug adapters to charge it.
Mi Waterproof Beard Trimmer
The Mi Corded & Cordless Waterproof Beard Trimmer with Fast Charging – 40 length settings has an LCD screen. It displays the battery level, adjustable dials on both sides of the trimmer head for different lengths, and stainless steel blades to provide a close and comfortable shave. It also comes with two comb attachments – one specifically designed for sideburns (mustaches or goatees), and another one is used more generally when trimming the hair around ears or eyebrows.
Warranty Period – 1 years
- It comes with a safety hole in the handle that prevents accidental switch turning off while using
- Automatic voltage adjustment with the power source keeps the device in good condition
- A cover protects the blade from dust or damage during storage
- It comes with self-sharpening stainless steel blades which keeps the user worry-free for a long time
- It comes with the travel lock feature and unique quad edge
- Sometimes the blade of the trimmer can get heated while using
- The charging cable is of interior quality.
Wahl Professional 08841-724
The Beret Trimmer offers a precision-ground blade and an adjustable taper control to meet the needs of any barber or stylist. This trimmer is designed for professional usage, with a durable design that can withstand heavy use while providing long life.
It has a high RPM motor to provide quick cuts without overheating. It features two interchangeable blades that are ground from premium surgical stainless steel that resists dulling and rusting through frequent cleaning.
Warranty Period – 2 years
- The trimmer comes with Adjustable Taper Control. As a result, the user can maneuver easily
- Professional pro lithium trimmer is usually used in salons. Thus, it will easily help you give a professional look every time you use it
- It comes with four attachment combo; as a result, you can style in various ways
- The lithium-ion battery helps in making the product durable and last for long
- The lightweight feature makes it extremely travel friendly.
- Some customers complain about low-quality blade
- There can be a restriction in blade movement while using
Ustraa Chrome Beard Trimmer
Ustraa Chrome Beard Trimmer for men Corded & Cordless with Quick Charging & Titanium Coated Stainless Steel Blade – features a titanium coated stainless steel blade that is quick and easy to clean.
The blades are hypo-allergenic, which means it will not trigger any allergies or irritations on the skin as some other brands do. They also have an in-built vacuum system that ensures there’s no mess when you trim your beard/hair.
It has five adjustable combs ranging from 0 mm (none) up to 25mm, so even the most stubborn hair can be tamed by this trimmer! This product comes with a full two-year warranty as well as free shipping within India via Amazon Prime!
Warranty Period – 2 years
- It has a large T-shaped blade that comes with titanium-coated metal. It makes the quality quite good
- The trimmer has a quick charge time; as a result when you are in a hurry, it will easily do the job on time.
- Ustraa Chrome trimmer comes with a trim body. As a result, the grip while holding the device is better
- It comes with an LCD screen which makes it look very fashionable
- You will get only two sizes of attachments with this trimmer
- The blades get heated too rapidly.
Things should you consider before buying a trimmer
Attachments in the trimmer
The attachments in men’s trimmers are important because they have different sizes and types of blades that can be used for specific jobs such as shaving, pruning or shaping.
Stabilizing heads make it easier to shave sensitive areas like the neck, jawline, or mouth. Beard combs help you maintain a beard style by helping you line up every hair evenly on your face, so nothing is out of place.
These tools also come with guards that give you some basic guidelines for maintaining various lengths: 0mm (no guard), 12mm (a stubble look) to 35mm (longer than an average haircut). The best part fact of these features is how quickly and easily they’re adjustable; just turn them around until the
Quick charging feature and battery life
Most of the folks these days are not in a position to wait for their men’s trimmer to charge. They need it charged at any time, and they want to continue using it as soon as possible.
The quick charging feature ensures your battery life lasts longer with lesser charges required by providing you maximum power when needed most.
The Best Trimmers For Men provide excellent battery life, which will last much more than them, requiring an extra recharge during usage (this means less work on your part).
Wet Vs. Dry use
Dry use: You can trim your beard, mustache, or sideburns in place of a regular razor. Just wet the area where you want to shave with water before using and then go over it again for an even closer cut.
Wet use: Use this method if you’re looking for more control during hair removal on sensitive skin areas like necks, faces, or armpits. Apply shaving cream or gel onto the area before wetting the blade; make sure to rinse off any foam that gets left on afterward as it could lead to irritation (this is especially important if you have sensitive skin).
Note: It’s advisable not to use either one too close against moist tissue because there’s always a risk of that.
The top 7 varieties of men’s trimmers are pretty demanding in the market. You can get maximum advantages by using these trimmers. Have you thought of choosing one for your use? Our experts recommend one among the list that is best in all respects.
As a result of the research and testing, we have found that Philips QP2525 is the best trimmer for men. It has all its features covered, from beard trimming to body hair grooming, while providing you with great quality products at an affordable price. The foil shaver makes sure it gives a smooth shave without irritating your skin.